Contact Us
Contact Us
F.A.Q.s
Resources
Press Room

Frequently Asked Questions

Q Why haven’t I received the book(s) I purchased through MeritWorld.com?
A Books purchased through meritworld.com are eBooks. You will not receive any physical products. If you did not download your eBook at the time of the purchase, simply click here and log into your "online activities" page to download at any time.

Q How do I open my eBook?
A Our eBooks are in PDF format, and can be opened using Adobe's free reader program located here.

Q Where do I find the password I need to open my eBook?
A The password required to open your eBooks is listed in your "online activities" page next to the specific eBook you wish to download.

Q I forgot my meritworld.com password.  What should I do?
A Click here to go to your "online activities" page. Then click the link next to "forgot your password?". Your site password will then be emailed to you.

Q Can I take just one class at Merit Academy?
A Yes, many students take just one class to satisfy their high school's graduation requirements in a hurry or to meet college entrance requirements. Merit Academy's accredited classes are taught one-on-one and we schedule classes to meet your deadlines. That way, students can take courses and complete them in as little as four to six weeks.

Q How does college advisory work for students who want to do a project?
A Students can either meet with College Advisors at our Santa Cruz, Cupertino, or Palo Alto (CA) offices or you can work with College Advisors online. Either way, our College Advisors guide you through each step to ensure that you stay on track and complete your project by your senior year.

Q I'm a home schooler and would like to have a Merit Academy education. How would I set this up?
A You can purchase Merit Academy's curriculum and receive the same education that full-time Merit Academy students enjoy. Merit packages individual or full-year courses. If you have questions, call 877.357.5655 to learn more about how a Merit Academy education will position you to get into top colleges.

Camera Icon
© 2014 • 831.462.5655 • 877.357.5655 • info@meritworld.com
 Blogger Icon Newsletter Icon
 Twitter Icon LinkedIn Icon
FaceBook Icon RSS Icon
About Merit | Merit Academy | ProjectMERIT | Merit Services | Shop Online | Contact Us | Home | My Online Activities